Physical Properties and Mechanics of Rubbery Materials
Polymeric Composite Materials
Epoxy Resin Application
Ph.D., University of Akron, U.S.A., 1992
1. Wonho Kim, Sang Kwon Kim, Jong-Hyub Kang, Youngsun Cheo, and Young-Wook Chang
"Structure and Properties of the Melt Compounded NR/BR Nanocomposites" Macromolecular Research 14 (2), p 187-193, 2006.
2. Minyoung Kim, Wonho Kim, Insuh Park, and Byungsun Hwang
"Fracture Toughness of the Epoxy/ATPEI-CTBN-ATPEI Triblock Copolymer/NMA Blend System"
Composite Interfaces, 13 (2-3), p 189-204, 2006.
3. Seungchul Hwang, Minyoung Kim, Donghyeon Kim, Youngsun Cheo and Wonho Kim,
"Cure Kinetics and Mechanical Properties of New Polyetherimide Toughened Epoxy Resin"
Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan 38 (8), p 623-632, 2005.
4. Bae, J.-W., Kim, W., Cho, S.-H., and Lee, S.-H., "The Properties of AlN-Filled Epoxy Molding Compounds by the Effects of Filler Size Distribution," Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 35, No. 23, pp. 5907-5913, 2000.
5. Kim, W., Bae, J.-W., Choi, I.-D., and Kim, Y.-S., "Thermally Conductive EMC(Epoxy Molding Compounds) for Microelectronic Encapsulation," Polymer Engineering and Science, Vol. 39, No. 4, pp. 756-766, 1999.
Staff Scientist, SAMSUNG Advanced Institute of Technology, Korea (1993-1994)
Research Engineer, Agency for Defence Development, Korea (1979-1986)
Professional Societies & Activities
Senior Member, The Korea Institute of Rubbery Industry
Honors and Awards
International Joint Research & Activities