Laser and Sensor Engineering
Continuos and Pulsed Gas and Solid State Laser
Laser and Sensor Application
Ph.D., Kyushu University, Japan, 1990
1. Kim, H. J., et al, "Correlation between Flash Features and Input Firing Voltages in Electrohydraulic Discharges," Measurement Science and Technology, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 8-10, 2000.
2. Kim, H. J., et al, "Comparison of Dc and Ac Excitation of a Sealed CO2 Laser," Review of Science Instruments, Vol. 71, No. 2, pp. 577, 2000.
3. Kim, H. J., et al, "Radiative Properties of Nd-Doped Transparent Glass-Ceramics in the Lithium Aluminosilicate System," Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, ELSEVIER, pp. 75-84, 2000.
4. Kim, H. J., et al, "Active Two-Pulse Superposition Technique of a Pulsed Nd:YAG Laser," Optical Engineering, Vol. 37, No. 6, pp. 1780-1784, 1998.
5. Kim, H. J., et al, "The Development of High Repetitive and High Power Nd:YAG Laser by Using Zero-Current Switching Resonant Converter," Optics & Laser Technology, Vol. 30, No. 3-4, pp. 199-203, 1998.
Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1995-Present)
Senior Researcher, Korea Electrotechnology Research Institute, Korea (1983-1995)
Professional Societies & Activities
Senior Member, The International Society for Optical Engineering
Senior Member, Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
Honors and Awards
International Joint Research & Activities